Terms Of Sale
TERMS OF SALE
- These Terms of Sale, together with any and all other documents referred to herein, set out the terms under which Goods are sold by Us to consumers through this website, www.royaltouchlondon.com (“Our Site”). Please read these Terms of Sale carefully and ensure that you understand them before ordering any Goods from Our Site. You will be required to read and accept these Terms of Sale when ordering Goods. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to order Goods through Our Site. These Terms of Sale, as well as any and all Contracts are in the English language only.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
- 1.1 In these Terms of Sale, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
means a contract for the purchase and sale of Goods, as explained in Clause 5;
means the goods sold by Us through Our Site;
means your order for Goods;
means our acceptance and confirmation of your Order;
means the reference number for your Order; and
Royal Touch London, whose registered & trading address is 63/66 Hatton Garden, Fifth Floor, Suite 23, London EC1N 8LE
- Information About Us
- Our Site, www.royaltouchlondon.com, is owned and operated by Royal Touch London, whose registered & trading address is 63/66 Hatton Garden, Fifth Floor, Suite 23, London EC1N 8LE.
- Access to and Use of Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- You have permission for temporary use of Our Site, but We can withdraw or change our service at any time without telling you and without being legally responsible to you.
- You must treat all identification codes, passwords and other security information as confidential. If we think you have failed to keep confidentiality, we are allowed to disable any security information (including your passwords and codes).
- If you allow anyone else to use Our Site, you must make sure that they read these terms first, and that they follow them.
- Only use Our Site as allowed by law and these Terms of Sale. If you don’t, We may suspend your usage, or stop it completely.
- We frequently update Our Site and make changes to it, but we don’t have to do this, and material on the site may be out-of-date. No material on Our Site is intended to contain advice, and you shouldn’t rely on it. We exclude all legal responsibility and costs for reliance placed on the site by anyone.
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Site (for example the copyright and any rights in the designs) and in any of the material posted on it. They are protected by copyright.
- You are allowed to print one copy and download extracts of any page on the site for your personal reference, but not for commercial use without a licence from us. You must not alter anything, or use any illustrations, video, audio or photographs separately from the text that goes with them.
- If you breach these terms, you lose your right to use Our Site, and must destroy or return any copies you have made.
- If you do anything which is a criminal offence under a law called the Computer Misuse Act 1990, your right to use the site will end straightaway. We will report you to the relevant authorities and give them your identity.
- Examples of computer misuse include introducing viruses, worms, Trojans and other technologically harmful or damaging material.
- You must not try to get access to our site or server or any connected database or make any ‘attack’ on the site. We won’t be legally responsible to you for any damage from viruses or other harmful material that you pick up via Our Site.
- Goods, Pricing and Availability
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions and graphical representations of Goods available from Us correspond to the actual Goods. Please note, however, the following:
- Images of Goods are for illustrative purposes only. There may be slight variations in colour between the image of a product and the actual product sold due to differences in computer displays and lighting conditions;
- Images and/or descriptions of packaging are for illustrative purposes only, the actual packaging of Goods may vary; and
- Due to the nature of the Goods sold through Our Site, there may be up to a 10% variance in the size, dimensions, and measurements, of those Goods between the actual Goods and the description.
- Please note that sub-Clause 4.1 does not exclude Our responsibility for mistakes due to negligence on Our part and refers only to minor variations of the correct Goods, not to different Goods altogether. Please refer to Clause 8 if you receive incorrect Goods (i.e. Goods that are not as described).
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required size, colour, number, or material type of the Goods that you are purchasing.
- We cannot guarantee that Goods will always be available. Stock indications are not provided on Our Site. If any particular Goods are out of stock, you may contact us or provide your email address on each product listings page; when such Goods are back in stock, you will receive an email alert indicating this.
- Minor changes may, from time to time, be made to certain Goods between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and dispatching the Goods, for example, to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, or to address particular technical or security issues. Any such changes will not change any main characteristics of the Goods and will not normally affect your use of those Goods. However, if any change is made that would affect your use of the Goods, suitable information will be provided to you.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated every month. Changes in price will not affect any order that you have already placed (please note sub-Clause 4.9 regarding VAT, however).
- All prices are checked by Us before We accept your Order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, we will contact you in writing/by email to inform you of the mistake. If the correct price is lower than that shown when you made your Order, we will simply charge you the lower amount and continue processing your Order. If the correct price is higher, we will give you the option to purchase the Goods at the correct price or to cancel your Order (or the affected part of it). We will not proceed with processing your Order in this case until you respond. If We do not receive a response from you within 7 days, we will treat your Order as cancelled and notify you of this in writing/by email.
- In the event that the price of Goods you have ordered changes between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and taking payment, you will be charged the price shown on Our Site at the time of placing your Order.
- All prices on Our Site include VAT. If the VAT rate changes between your Order being placed and Us taking payment, the amount of VAT payable will be automatically adjusted when taking payment.
- Delivery charges are not included in the price of Goods displayed on Our Site. For more information on delivery charges, please refer to automated shipping delivery charge calculation during checkout. Delivery will be free of charge to mainland UK.
- Any reference in these Terms of Sale to import and customs duties, and Incoterms, shall only relate to where the Goods are sent outside the United Kingdom.
- At the time of placing Your Order, it is Your responsibility to advise us of any special, legal, administrative or regulatory requirements applying in the territory in which You are to import or use the Goods, and You must inform Us immediately of any change made in such requirements.
- It is Your responsibility to comply with any legislation or regulations governing the importation of Goods into the country of destination, and for the payment of duties thereon.
- Orders – How Contracts Are Formed
- Our Site will guide you through the ordering process. Before submitting your Order you will be given the opportunity to review your Order and amend it. Please ensure that you have checked your Order carefully before submitting it.
- If, during the order process, you provide Us with incorrect or incomplete information, please contact Us as soon as possible. If We are unable to process your Order due to incorrect or incomplete information, we will contact you to ask to correct it. If you do not give us the accurate or complete information within a reasonable time of Our request, we will cancel your Order and treat the Contract as being at an end. If We incur any costs as a result of your incorrect or incomplete information, we may pass those costs on to you.
- No part of Our Site constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acknowledgement of receipt of your Order does not mean that we have accepted it. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending you an Order Confirmation by email. Only after We have sent you an Order Confirmation will there be a legally binding Contract between Us and you.
- Order Confirmations shall contain the following information:
- Your Order Number;
- Confirmation of the Goods ordered including full details of the main characteristics of those Goods;
- Fully itemised pricing for the Goods ordered including, where appropriate, taxes, delivery and other additional charges; and
- Shipping Address of Customer.
- In the unlikely event that We do not accept or cannot fulfil your Order for any reason, We will explain why in writing/by email. We reserve the right not to accept an Order for any reason whatsoever. No payment will be taken under normal circumstances. If We have taken payment any such sums will be refunded to you, using the original payment method, as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days, unless this payment method is no longer available, in which case it is your responsibility to inform us of a new payment method as explained in clause 5.6.
- Any refunds due under this Clause 5 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods, unless this payment method is no longer available, in which case it is your responsibility to inform us of a new payment method such as a bank transfer or similar in writing/by email. We will not bear any bank charges, fees, remittance fees and any other charges for transferring the money to the bank account you provide. We will not accept any liabilities for delays caused by bank transfer. Please note we reserve the right to reject refund of money to a bank account that is outside of the country of sale/goods delivered. In that case we can offer electronic coupons/ gift certificates for you to redeem for future purchases within a certain timeline. Customs duties, shipping charges and sales taxes/similar on orders sent outside the UK are non-refundable. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs authorities directly.
- In the event that you place an Order with Us over the phone or web chat, these Terms of Sale will also apply to such Order.
- Payment for Goods and related delivery charges must always be made in advance and you will be prompted to pay during the order process. Your chosen payment method will not be charged until We dispatch your Goods.
- We accept the following methods of payment on Our Site:
- Visa/Visa Electron;
- American Express;
- Ali Pay;
- Apple pay and
- Electronic coupons/ Gift certificates issued by Us.
- Klarna Payment Option
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in 3 AND Pay Later
- The payment methods Pay in 3, Pay Later are the only available options in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check.
- General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
- Delivery, Risk and Ownership
- All Goods purchased through Our Site will normally be delivered within 30 calendar days after the date of Our Order Confirmation unless otherwise agreed or specified during the Order process (subject to delays caused by events outside of Our control, for which see Clause 13). We deliver to the UK and worldwide.
- If We are unable to deliver the Goods on the delivery date, the following will apply:
- If no one is available at your delivery address to receive the Goods and the Goods cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave a delivery note explaining how to rearrange delivery or where to collect the Goods;
- If you have opted for ‘Leave in a Safe Place’ option or with a neighbour, our shipping company may carry out your instructions to do so but we do not accept any liability for the Goods.
- If you do not collect the Goods or rearrange delivery within 7 days, We will contact you to ask you how you wish to proceed. If we cannot contact you or arrange redelivery or collection, We will treat the Contract as cancelled and recover the Goods. If this happens, you will be refunded the purchase price of the Goods themselves, but not the cost of delivery. We may also bill you for any reasonable additional cost that we incur in recovering the Goods.
- In the unlikely event that We fail to deliver the Goods within 30 calendar days of Our Order Confirmation (or as otherwise agreed or specified as under sub-Clause 7.1), if any of the following apply you may treat the Contract as being at an end immediately:
- We have refused to deliver your Goods; or
- In light of all relevant circumstances, delivery within that time period was essential; or
- You told Us when ordering the Goods that delivery within that time period was essential.
- If you do not wish to cancel under sub-Clause 7.3 or if none of the specified circumstances apply, you may specify a new (reasonable) delivery date. If We fail to meet the new deadline, you may then treat the Contract as being at an end.
- You may cancel all or part of your Order under sub-Clauses 7.3 or 7.4 provided that separating the Goods in your Order would not significantly reduce their value. Any sums that you have already paid for cancelled Goods and their delivery will be refunded to you within 30 days. Please note that if any cancelled Goods are delivered to you, you must return them to Us or arrange with Us for their collection. For Goods that are cancelled or returned within 30 days, delivery charges will be deducted from your refund. Mainland delivery charges start from £8, although may vary based on location, product dimensions, weight, package size and other related factors.
- Delivery shall be deemed complete and the responsibility for the Goods will pass to you once We have delivered the Goods to the address including, where relevant, any alternative address you have provided.
- Ownership of the Goods passes to you once we have received payment in full of all sums due (including any applicable delivery charges).
- Any refunds due under this Clause 7 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods, unless this payment method is no longer available, in which case it is your responsibility to inform us of a new payment method.
- Delivery of Goods outside the UK shall pass in accordance with Incoterms, where applicable. “Incoterms” shall mean the international rules for the interpretation of trade terms of the International Chamber of Commerce as in force at the date when these Terms of Sale come into effect.
- Where the Goods are to be delivered to a country where imports or customs duty, or other taxes, are applicable, you will be responsible for the payment of such charges. Where possible, we will include such charges on the invoice; however, where We have been required to pay such charges, you shall reimburse Us promptly upon receiving an invoice for such charges and, in any event, within 14 days.
- You acknowledge and agree that delivery of Goods to countries within the European Economic Area may attract import or customs duty which may not be applicable at the time the Order is placed, but becomes applicable at a time thereafter. In such circumstances, we shall be entitled to seek payment of such charges from You either before or after delivery.
- Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Goods
- By law, We must provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information We have provided, and that match any samples or models that you have seen or examined (unless We have made you aware of any differences). If any digital content is included in the Goods, that digital content must also conform. If any Goods you have purchased do not comply and, for example, have faults or are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect (or incorrectly priced) Goods, please contact Us by email firstname.lastname@example.org with order number details as soon as reasonably possible to inform Us of the fault, damage or error, and to arrange for a refund, repair or replacement. Your available remedies will be as follows:
- Beginning on the day that you receive the Goods (and ownership of them) you have a 30 calendar day right to reject the Goods and to receive a full refund, less any delivery charges you paid at the time of purchase, if they do not conform as stated above.
- If you do not wish to reject the Goods, or if the 30 calendar day rejection period has expired, you may request a repair of the Goods or a replacement. We will bear any associated costs and will carry out the repair or replacement within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you. In certain circumstances, where a repair or replacement is impossible or otherwise disproportionate, we may instead offer you the alternative (i.e. a replacement instead of a repair or vice versa) or a full refund. If you request a repair or replacement during the 30 calendar day rejection period, that period will be suspended while We carry out the repair or replacement and will resume on the day that you receive the replacement or repaired Goods. If less than 7 calendar days remain out of the original period, it will be extended to 7 calendar days.
- If, after a repair or replacement, the Goods still do not conform (or if We cannot do so as previously described, or have failed to act within a reasonable time or without significant inconvenience to you), you may have the right either to keep the Goods at a reduced price, or to reject them in exchange for a refund.
- If you exercise the final right to reject the goods more than six months after you have received the Goods (and ownership of them), We may reduce any refund, restocking, delivery charges to reflect the use that you have had out of the Goods.
- Within a period of six years after you have received the Goods (and ownership of them), if the Goods do not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to a partial refund. Please be aware that after six months have passed since you received the Goods, the burden of proof will be on you to prove that the defect or non-conformity existed at the time of delivery.
- Please note that you will not be eligible to claim under this Clause 8 if We informed you of the fault(s), damage or other problems with the Goods before you purchased them (and it is because of the same issue that you now wish to return them); if you have purchased the Goods for an unsuitable purpose that is neither obvious nor made known to Us and the problem has resulted from your use of the Goods for that purpose; or if the problem is the result of normal wear and tear, misuse or intentional or careless damage. Please also note that you may not return Goods to Us under this Clause 8 merely because you have changed your mind. If you are a consumer in the European Union you have a legal right to a 14 calendar day cooling-off period, within which you can return Goods for this reason. Please refer to Clause 9 for more details.
- To return Goods to Us for any reason under this Clause 8, please visit the returns page on Our Site My Account section – Refund Request to complete a returns form. We will be fully responsible for the costs of returning Goods under this Clause 8 and will reimburse you where appropriate.
- Refunds (whether full or partial, including reductions in price) under this Clause 8 will be issued within 14 calendar days after receiving the goods at our premises (proof of delivery is required)
- Any and all refunds issued under this Clause 8 will include all delivery costs paid by you when the Goods were originally purchased.
- Refunds under this Clause 8 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods, unless this payment method is no longer available, in which case it is your responsibility to inform us of a new payment method. Please refer to clause 5.6.
- For further information on your rights as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- This Clause 8 shall apply only to consumers.
- Cancelling and Returning Goods if You Change Your Mind
- If you are a consumer in the European Union, you have a legal right to a “cooling-off” period within which you can cancel the Contract for any reason. This period begins once your Order is complete and We have sent you your Order Confirmation, i.e. when the Contract between you and Us is formed. You may also cancel for any reason before We send the Order Confirmation. The legal cooling-off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you or someone you nominate) receive(s) the Goods.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel under this Clause 9, you must inform Us of your decision within the cooling-off period by filling in a refund request form on My Account of our online store/website which will have details related to orders you have placed in the past. Cancellation by email is effective from the date on which you send Us your message. Please note that the cooling-off period lasts for whole calendar days. If, for example, you send Us an email by 23:59:59 on the final day of the cooling-off period, your cancellation will be valid and accepted. If you would prefer to contact Us directly to cancel, please use the following details:
- Email: email@example.com;
providing Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Order Number.
- We may ask you why you have chosen to cancel and may use any answers you provide to improve Our Goods and services, however please note that you are under no obligation to provide any details if you do not wish to.
- Please note that you may lose your legal right to cancel under this Clause 9 in the following circumstances:
- If the Goods are sealed for health or hygiene reasons and you have unsealed those Goods after receiving them;
- If the Goods have been personalised, bespoke or custom-made for you;
- Please ensure that you return Goods to Us no more than 14 calendar days after the day on which you have informed Us that you wish to cancel under this Clause 9.
- You may return Goods to Us by post or another suitable delivery service of your choice to Our returns address at Royal Touch London, Suite 23, 63-66, Hatton Garden, EC1N 8LE. United Kingdom. Please visit the returns page on Our Site My Account section – Refund Request to complete a return form Please note that you must bear the costs of returning Goods to Us if cancelling under this Clause 9. Please ensure when returning Goods that you have purchased sufficient insurance cover for the delivery of the return. You agree to use Royal Mail Special Delivery with minimum insurance cover up to £500 as standard (or such insurance as required to cover the value of the Goods), or an equivalent delivery service, when returning Goods to Us. Returns from outside the UK must be returned on the basis of an equivalent delivery method with insurance cover up to £500, or the value of the Goods, if more than £500.
- Refunds under this Clause 9 will be issued to you within 14 calendar days of the following:
- The day on which We receive the Goods back; or
- The day on which you inform Us (supplying evidence such as proof of shipping receipt) that you have sent the Goods back (if this is earlier than the day under sub-Clause 9.8.1); or
- If We have not yet provided an Order Confirmation or have not yet dispatched the Goods, the day on which you inform Us that you wish to cancel the Contract.
- Refunds under this Clause 9 may be subject to deductions in the following circumstances:
- Refunds may be reduced for any diminished value in the Goods resulting from your excessive handling of them (e.g. no more than would be permitted in a shop). Please note that if We issue a refund before We have received the Goods and have had a chance to inspect them, We may subsequently charge you an appropriate sum if We find that the Goods have been handled excessively.
- Refunds will be made as per current price displayed on website under this Clause 9 using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods, unless this payment method is no longer available, in which case it is your responsibility to inform us of a new payment method. Please refer to clause 5.6 for refunds through another method.
- This Clause 9 shall apply only to consumers.
- Defective Goods
- If, on delivery, any of the Goods are defective in any material respect and either You lawfully refuse delivery of the defective Goods or, if they are signed for on delivery as “condition and contents unknown”, You give written notice of such defect to Us within 10 Business Days of such delivery, We shall at Our option:
- replace the defective Goods within 20 Business Days of receiving the defective goods; or
- refund to You the price for those Goods (or parts thereof, as appropriate) which are defective;
but We shall have no further liability to You in respect thereof and You may not reject the Goods if delivery is not refused or notice given by You as set out above.
- No Goods may be returned to Us without Our prior agreement in writing. Subject thereto any Goods returned which We are satisfied were supplied subject to defects of quality or condition which would not be apparent on inspection shall either be replaced free of charge or, at Our sole discretion We shall refund or credit to You the price of such defective Goods but the Seller shall have no further liability to You.
- We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, or any wilful damage, negligence, subjection to normal conditions, failure to follow Our instructions (whether given orally or in writing), misuse or alteration of the Goods without Our prior approval, or any other act or omission on Your part, or the part of Your employees or agents or any third party.
- Subject as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, and except where the Goods are sold under a consumer sale, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by Our negligence, or as expressly provided in these Terms of Sale, We shall not be liable to You by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under statute, or under the express terms of the Contract, for any direct or consequential loss or damage sustained by You (including without limitation loss of profit or indirect or special loss), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (and whether caused by the negligence of Us, Our servants or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the Goods or their use or resale by You.
- You shall be responsible for ensuring that, except to the extent that instructions as to the use or sale of the Goods are contained in the packaging or labelling of the Goods, any use or sale of the Goods by You is in compliance with all applicable statutory requirements and that handling and sale of the Goods by You is carried out in accordance with directions given by Us or any competent governmental or regulatory authority and You will indemnify Us against any liability loss or damage which Us might suffer as a result of Your failure to comply with this condition.
- This Clause 10 shall apply only to business customers, and not to consumers.
- Buyer’s Default
- If You fail to make any payment on the due date then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Us, we shall be entitled to:
- cancel the order or suspend any further deliveries to You;
- appropriate any payment made by You to such of the Goods (or the goods supplied under any other contract between the parties) as We may think fit (notwithstanding any purported appropriation by You); and
- charge You interest (both before and after any judgement) on the amount unpaid, at the rate of 5% per annum above Bank of England base rate from time to time, until payment in full is made (a part of a month being treated as a full month for the purpose of calculating interest).
- This condition applies if:
- You fail to perform or observe any of its obligations hereunder or is otherwise in breach of these Terms of Sale;
- You become subject to an administration order or enters into a voluntary arrangement under Parts I or VIII of the Insolvency Act 1986 or the Insolvent Partnerships Order 1994 (as amended) or (being an individual or firm) becomes bankrupt or (being a company) goes into liquidation;
- an encumbrancer takes possession, or a receiver is appointed, of any of Your property or assets;
- You cease, or threaten to cease, to carry on business; or
- We reasonably apprehend that any of the events mentioned above is about to occur in relation to You and notify You accordingly.
- If sub-Clause 11.2 applies then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Us, We shall be entitled to cancel these Terms of Sale or suspend any further deliveries under these Terms of Sale without any liability to You, and if the Goods have been delivered but not paid for the price shall become immediately due and payable notwithstanding any previous agreement or arrangement to the contrary.
- This Clause 11 shall apply only to business customers, and not to consumers.
- Our Liability to Purchasers
- We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms of Sale (or the Contract) or as a result of Our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Our breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by you and Us when the Contract is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business, or for any loss of business opportunity.
- Nothing in these Terms of Sale seeks to limit or exclude Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub-contractors); or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Nothing in these Terms of Sale seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of your legal rights, please refer to your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- We do not manufacture the Goods sold on Our Site. Therefore, if the Goods cause any damage or other issue to you whatsoever, this is the responsibility of the manufacturer of the Goods. We accept no such liability or responsibility; however, we will assist you in providing the contact details for such manufacturer if requested by you. Please note that the manufacturer of the Goods has limited its liability to a breach of applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, legislation relating to the provision of goods and services, standards of weights and measures legislation, competition legislation and consumer protection laws and regulations. Any claims against the manufacturer based on a defect in the Goods must be made within 21 days of the Company receiving the Goods. This Clause does not apply to consumers.
- Events Outside of Our Control (Force Majeure)
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control.
- If any event described under this Clause 13 occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms of Sale:
- We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- We will take all reasonable steps to minimise the delay;
- To the extent that we cannot minimise the delay, Our affected obligations under these Terms of Sale (and therefore the Contract) will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
- We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Goods as necessary;
- If the event outside of Our control continues for more than 5 days, We will cancel the Contract and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within 14 days of the date on which the Contract is cancelled;
- If an event outside of Our control occurs and continues for more than 7 days and you wish to cancel the Contract as a result, you may do so by contacting us directly using below details: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Post: Royal Touch London, Suite 23, 63-66, Hatton Garden, EC1N 8 LE. United Kingdom;
In each case, providing Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Order Number. Any refunds due to you as a result of such cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within 14 days of the date on which the Contract is cancelled.
- Communication and Contact Details
- If you wish to contact Us with general questions or complaints, you may contact Us by telephone at +44 203 4751 930, by email at email@example.com, or by post at Royal Touch London, Suite 23, 63-66, Hatton Garden, EC1N 8 LE. United Kingdom.
- For matters relating the Goods or your Order, please contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post at Royal Touch London, Suite 23, 63-66, Hatton Garden, EC1N 8 LE. United Kingdom.
- For matters relating to cancellations, please contact Us by email at email@example.com, by post at Royal Touch London, Suite 23, 63-66, Hatton Garden, EC1N 8 LE. United Kingdom or refer to the relevant Clauses above.
- Complaints and Feedback
- We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, we nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
- All complaints are handled in accordance with Our complaints handling policy and procedure, available by contacting us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to complain about any aspect of your dealings with Us, please contact Us in one of the following ways:
- In writing, addressed to The Complaints Team, Royal Touch London, Suite 23, 63-66, Hatton Garden, EC1N 8 LE. United Kingdom. ; or
- By email, addressed to email@example.com
- How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights under the GDPR.
- Other Important Terms
- We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms of Sale (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs, you will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms of Sale will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms of Sale will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
- You may not transfer (assign) your other obligations and rights under these Terms of Sale (and under the Contract, as applicable) without Our express written permission.
- The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms of Sale. This is subject to sub-Clause 17.2 and any purchaser to whom the guarantee has been transferred under that sub-Clause will be entitled to enforce the guarantee.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms of Sale are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms of Sale. The remainder of these Terms of Sale shall be valid and enforceable.
- No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms of Sale means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms of Sale means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- We may revise these Terms of Sale from time to time in response to changes in relevant laws and other regulatory requirements. If We change these Terms of Sale as they relate to your Order, we will give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and provide details of how to cancel if you are not happy with them. If you do opt to cancel, you must return any affected Goods you have already received, and we will arrange for a full refund (including delivery charges) which will be paid within 14 days of your cancellation.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 18.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
- If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
- If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.